To all of our patients at Cudahy Dental Associates, hope this message finds you and your family well…
As COVID conditions continue to improve across the country we still ask for your cooperation with regards to following our safety measures currently in place. We will continue with the following protocols indefinitely:
· Sneeze / cough shields at our front desk check-in station
· Hand sanitizer requirements for patients as they arrive. All patients will have their temperature taken at check-in
· If proper social distancing can’t be practiced then we will ask patients to wait in their cars
· Expanded and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all common areas
For the time being, we ask that you do not bring family members with you if they do not have an appointment. This is a necessary precaution we need to take. If you are bringing kids in for their appointments please only have one parent or guardian come to the office. Please bring a mask with you for your appointment.
For the safety of our staff we require patients to reschedule under the following conditions:
· Experience flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, severe headache, body aches and chills)
· An immediate family member exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days
As new information presents itself, we will make necessary adjustments to our operations and keep you informed. Your overall health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. We are looking forward to caring for you and your family’s dental needs.
Cudahy Dental Associates
6217 S. Packard Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110