At Cudahy Dental Associates, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
With that being said we made the difficult decision at day end March 17 to scale back our daily operations to emergency services only until April 6. We are hopeful we can get back to normal operations at that time. We will keep our patients informed along the way with any schedule changes.
For now we are seeing emergency patients only between 8am and 12pm, Monday through Thursday. Exceptions to these hours will be reviewed on a case by case basis depending on the severity of the emergency. Please call our office first. Please do not show up for an emergency visit if you have not called in advance.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff (via phone) before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.